How to Edit an Anthology: Write or Compile a Collection that Sells
"How to Edit an Anthology" will provide you with the information you need to put together a great collection of short stories, poems, or whatever! In this first-ever, definitive guide, you will learn about the following:
• What Readers Want (and Don’t Want!)
• Choosing a Topic or Theme
• Recruiting and Compensating Writers
• Project Management and Contracts
• What Makes a Good Anthologist
• Self-Editing Basics (by Blake Atwood)
• Book Cover and Design
• Promotion and Marketing Tips
• Self-Publishing, Traditional Publishing and Everything In-Between
… and much more!
Whether you are just starting out on your first anthology project or looking to enhance what you already know, this book is full of tips, techniques, guidance, and resources to help you achieve success.