Today, I’m thrilled to be featured on my friend’s newest website, Readerly.
More than just a site for book lovers, Readerly “is a place to become a better readerâ€”of books, people, pictures, and more.” The layout and design of the site is stellar, and it doesn’t hurt that my friend is an accomplished writer and photographer. Readerly was born just shy of a month ago, and I’m excited to see what it will become.Â I encourage you to add her site to your list of daily must-reads.
As for the featured interview at Readerly today with yours truly, I share about:
- the time Walter White pointed a gun at me,
- if it was risky to release my book prior toÂ Breaking Bad‘s last eight episodes,
- why a Christian take onÂ Breaking Bad isn’t as incongruous as it first appears,
- why I self-published (answering her question was the genesis for my recent post, 5 Reasons I Self Published),
- three books that changed my life,
- and what’s next for me, literarily speaking.
After reading my interview at Readerly, consider leaving a comment there with any questions my answers may have provoked.
At the very least, give Readerly a like on FacebookÂ or follow @_Readerly_ on Twitter.